Freelance Web Developer for Hire
As you can see from my list of web development services above, I have worked in almost every aspect of development. I’ve done progrmming, development, and worked hand-in-hand with our customer to make sure they get the best output for their money — no matter how high that amount may be. I understand that core functionality is crucial to the success of any marketing campaign. If you want to develop a website that pursues traffic, engages users, and generates paying clients, then your website simply needs to work.
I understands that because I’ve done it for myself and so many clients already.Whether you want me to create custom coded content or custom template pages, I can create them, implement them, and test them to make sure I am reliable as possible. I’ll also do testing of the functional parts of your site to make sure they can handle huge traffic loads while simultaneously removing any errors/bugs that wI discover along the way. I am dedicated to staying at the top of the marketing industry. And I regularly practice, refine, and update my skills to make sure I can always offer my clients the best results possible.
Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQ )
How does the design process work?
- I start by discussing your design project with you, either in person or by email or phone.
- I will send you a detailed proposal/quotation based on the initial conversation and provided specification.
- If you are happy to go ahead with the project, it is at this point that I take 50% of the payment before work begin.
- I will then provide you with the first design draft within 5 working days. I then make any revisions to this based on your feedback.
- I will then begin to develop the website using the chosen software sending you regular links in the meantime.
- The project will be finalized and completed and the final 50% will be paid before the website is set to go live.
Which software/technologies do you use?
For graphics I use the Adobe Creative Suite. For the development of websites I use WordPress, Joomla, Magento or HTML all of which are responsively designed.
How long will my website take to go live?
Before I start your project I require all text and images. If you’re unable to provide any of this I can provide this for you at an additional cost. Once I have all content then your project can be completed within 10 working days.
Will my website be mobile friendly?
Yes, all my websites are designed to be displayed correctly on mobile, tablet and desktop/laptop computers
Do you work hourly basis?
Yes, I do.